UPDATED Schedule Arrivals
February 24, 2016
Today’s update as follows
Due to weather conditions in Felixstowe.
Please find latest berthing arrangements for CKYHE vessels
Vessel ETA Berthing
Ever Learned 0400hrs 26.02.2016
Mackinac Bridge 2200hrs 26.02.2016
Ever Lunar 1600hrs 27.02.2016
Thalassa Axia 1600hrs 29.02.2016
Cosco Belgium 1700hrs 29.03.2016
Millau Bridge 0700hrs 01.03.2016
Ever Lawful 0700hrs 02.03.2016
YM Witness 2000hrs 04.03.2016
Thalassa Mana 2200hrs 06.03.2016
Ever Loading 1800hrs 08.03.2016
Cosco France 1400hrs 10.03.2016 (Late arriving Europe due to adverse weather in Far East)
Please be advised, we have been informed Tuesday 23rd February, that the YM WORTH with original ETA of 11 March into Felixstowe is now omitting and will discharge UK cargoes at Rotterdam, pending update regarding return options.
This decision was made by the vessel operators to recover their scheduled port calls.
Notice of 22nd February 2016
1) CSCL INDIAN OCEAN 0009W has resumed her navigation under AEX1 service from Feb 9th and coastal schedule has been updated accordingly. The incident caused her 8 days delay in EUROPE and her coastal schedule in F/E will be updated soon.
2) CSCL ATLANTIC OCEAN 0007W delay 2 days at FXT and 4 days at HAM due to bad weather condition, thus she has to OMIT BEZEE for schedule recovery and ad-hoc GBFXT.
1) BEZEE westbound cargo will be TS at RTM to connect next available AEX1 service vessel(AL DAHNA 1602W).
2) CUT and RUN at GBFXT due to poor operation and short-landed cargo will be discharged under her GBFXT ad-hoc.
3) AL DAHNA 1602W call LONDON GATEWAY i/o FXT due to berth not available as vessel delay caused by severe weather.
4) CSCL GLOBE 0011W delay 3 days at SUZ due to bad weather.
5) BARZAN 1604W call LONDON GATEWAY i/o FXT due to delay caused by earlier port closures in both NE China as South China Region. Force Majeure has been declared.
6) AL NEFUD 1605W OMIT SGSIN for schedule recovery and call call LONDON GATEWAY i/o FXT due to delay caused by severe weather.
7) TIHAMA 1606W delay 6 days due to dense fog at CNTAO and CNNGB.
Please find below berthing prospects issued Wednesday 17th 18:20 hrs
Thalassa Doxa ETA 0200hrs 18.02.2016 ETD 1000hrs 20.02.2016
Cosco Spain** ETA 1300hrs 20.02.2016 ETD 1800hrs 22.02.2016
**May depart earlier (cut and run – due to tide window in Hamburg)
Thalassa Niki ETA 0200hrs 22.02.2016 ETD 2200hrs 23.02.2016
Ever Lunar ETA 0200hrs 24.02.2016 ETD 0200hrs 25.02.2016
Mackinac Bridge ETA 0600hrs 25.02.2016 ETD 1600hrs 26.02.2016
Ever Learned ETA 0200hrs 26.02.2016 ETD 0700hrs 27.02.2016
Millau Bridge ETA 0600hrs 27.02.2016 ETD 1900hrs 28.02.2016
Thalassa Axia ETA 0600hrs 28.02.2016 ETD 0200hrs 01.03.2016
Cosco Belgium ETA 2200hrs 28.02.2016 ETD 0700hrs 01.03.2016
Ever Lawful ETA 1600hrs 01.03.2016 ETD 2200hrs 02.03.2016
Cosco Italy will skip Felixstowe. Transhipment details are yet to be advised.
For the most up to date information please contact your local office.
Posted by admin